Davis family

Davis family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

P is for Packing

The Davis' are packing up and moving out.  My mom recently remarried and moved to the big city and we decided to buy her house.  More on that soon, I promise! We are excited, so excited in fact that the kids have been begging for days to start packing their own rooms.  If you know me at all, you know I procrastinate.  I have no idea where I learned that from ;).   My kids, however, are more like their daddy in this aspect.  So after cleaning the new house all night, I figure today is the day to give in and start packing. Bray had to find the prefect box for his most prized possessions. Katie Beth just wanted any box and FAST! She was bound and determined not to let Bray get ahead of her.
YES! Those are Xbox games and Barbies! Packed and ready for travel.  Books were next, don't ask how many boxes of books we packed.  Remember, I am a teacher.  Did I say P was 4 Procrastination or Packing?  Better get off here and start PACKING! Looks like both are beating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment