Davis family

Davis family

Thursday, July 14, 2011

P is 4 photographs

I love pictures! When I enter some one's home, workspace, etc. I love to look at their pictures.  I think that the pictures one chooses to display can be like a window into their life. I am a sucker for grandmas' brag books, pet parents' phone pics, I just love pictures.  I am HORRIBLE at taking them!!! I chop off heads, snap when someone is moving, and I always catch the blink!  It isn't the worst quality to have.  But, it isn't great when you want a picture of your new house to send out your new address. So, I called on Kelli, more affectionately known in our home as "the other K girl."

Let me give you a little background.  I have previously said that our ball players are like our own children.  Well, Katie Beth (at 3)  had her first crush on one of those boys, Ryan James.  Kelli, so kindly decided she could share her high school sweetheart with Katie Beth.  Katie Beth informed us that Ryan must like "K girls."  Kelli just graduated from AHS and will be heading to OSU in the fall, even more reasons for us to LOVE her! She is interested in photography and has a great eye!
Ryan and his "Kgirls"
So, Kelli came by the new house with Ryan and we were all dressed up, ready for a photo shoot.  Here are the pictures she captured......
This is SO Bray right now!  If I had a quarter for every time I told him to push up his glasses....and YES that is his I am about to get myself into something good grin! I look at him and my heart swells.

Here are both of my gifts from God.  Does it get any better than this?

This is my Katie Beth.  My rainbow in this world.  You are seeing her sweet side, it is rare.  We usually have Sassy Sissy with us! 
We are jumping for JOY around here.  Kelli, we love our pictures.  I hope you know how excited I am about them.  They caught the looks, grins, and personalities of my family that mean so much to me!  I can't wait to see your work in the future and hope it includes more photos of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment